[DotGNU]I want to contribute

From: Ravi Mishra
Subject: [DotGNU]I want to contribute
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:14:41 -0800

Hi,

I would like to contribute to dotgnu project.

My background is 7 yrs of c/c++/java development experience. Currently I
am using j2ee on linux environment. Earlier I used to code mfc on
windows environment.

I am digging through dev mailing list archive to learn more about dotgnu
project. Also I downloaded the latest build and ran my first C# program
on linux. Pretty cool! :)

Please let me know if I could be of any help to the project.

Regards,
Ravi
------