Re: [DotGNU]Where can I learn about DotGNU vs Mono

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Where can I learn about DotGNU vs Mono
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 18:46:45 -0600

Eric Altendorf wrote:
Would anyone like to suggest a project for me to start focusing on? I can't promise more than research and analysis at this point, though I'd like to find the time to actually do design and implementation. Who knows.

DotGNU would like to supply just as much support for Java as it will for CLI. Norbert has said that he would consider the project a failure if it didn't have at least Java 1.3-compliant support, and I intend to hold him to that ;).

There's a bunch of potential projects here...have a look at http://www.geocities.com/pitabasic/dotgnu/dgtasklist.tar.gz

--
Be warned that typing \fBkillall \fIname\fP may not have the desired
effect on non-Linux systems, especially when done by a privileged user.