[DotGNU]Pnet weekly meeting ?

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]Pnet weekly meeting ?
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:22:22 +0530

Hi ,
I hope the meeting schedule is fixed to 1000 GMT and 2300 GMT SAT
(or was it 2300 GMT SUN ?), for the +GMT section and the US section
respectively.

Agenda:
      * discuss the mods Rhys has made on the engine
      * processing of patches discuss
      * work collision checking
      * clear up all the doubts about C# in general
      * porting mono libs to pnet
      * status of Javacc and Bascc ?
      * maintaining an up2date http://dotgnu.org/ page

Newbie Specials:
      * talk about contributing a class in general
      * testing pnet HOWTO
      * writing an FAQ -- (please help me !)
      * improving the status pages
      * some more stuff which is currently [CLASSIFIED]

Also I would like if people from the SEE/VRS teams come up with such
a schedule.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success