[DotGNU]Pnetlib tests required for System.Int* classes ?

From: Gopal . V
Subject: [DotGNU]Pnetlib tests required for System.Int* classes ?
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:48:35 +0530

Hello All,
        I want to put an all points announcement for newbies. Could someone
write out an Int* and UInt* classes from System folder. This is one time
I'm going to allow people to stub each other's toes -- so don't worry about
which test class you're submitting. Just do it !. (and let me do all the
tough work of "maintaining" ;)

Please read pnetlib/doc/csunit_howto.html and the sample test classes from
pnetlib/tests/TestBoolean.cs . Then write out the test , and mail me (as it
does not fit well in the patch section)...... this should be easy stuff
for all you beginners. Please do send your name and a small desc for the
ChangeLog.

Waiting for tests to pour in , Gopal.V