Re: [DotGNU]System compiles cleanly under csc

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System compiles cleanly under csc
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:01:30 +1000

Rhys Weatherley wrote:

> I've spent most of today getting the "System" assembly to
> compile cleanly using MS'es compiler, which it now does.

Both System.dll and System.Xml.dll now compile cleanly
with MS'es compiler and have been checked in under
"pnet/samples" with the other pre-compiled assemblies.

There is an interface bug in cscc which is stopping a clean
build with pnet's C# compiler, which I should be able to
squash tomorrow.

Hopefully we can get an update on the status page from
these assemblies to get a better picture as to where we
are at right now.