Re: [DotGNU]Is Forum an active development proposal?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Is Forum an active development proposal?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:09:47 -0400

Also, if the project is to become GNU, Peter needs to review and agree to the GNU maintainer policies.

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

I'll second that (Ack - sorry I couldn't get back on this sooner, just
finished an extra long work week)...

The next step, Peter, is to put together a summary of your project and a
basic (very basic) roadmap for development of the project so that we can
forward that up to RMS to have a look at - and thus make the project
official GNU, if that's something that you would like.

        -Barry

David Sugar wrote:

I believe it is...