Re: [DotGNU]Register based bytecode stuff...

From: Charlie Carnow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Register based bytecode stuff...
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:10:13 -0700 (PDT)

I think we should go for a Parrot based system, when Parrot is ready.
Parrot's bytecode specification is still evolving and they do not
as of yet have any bytecode class format, right now all they have
is support for perl and python scalars, arrays, and hashes. Note
Parrot is at version 0.5 right now.

Maybe we should wait till version 1.0....