[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[DotGNU]Regarding your message "SOAPtalk" roundtable discussion in Zuric
[DotGNU]Regarding your message "SOAPtalk" roundtable discussion in Zurich
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:55:03 +0530
I am keen to know the answers to the issues that were supposed to have
discussed in the meet.
I will appreciate if anyone can send me the info on the same to me.
Basically, I am looking at answers to the following questions (quoting from
the earlier message), especially
to the question "why webservices", or why should (and would) organaisations
embrace web services.
- what is the untimative vision for web services?
- what are the plans for working against the proliferation of
- is there a committment to KISS (Keep it simple, stupid)?
- how can platform vendors differentiate themselves if
everything is standardized?
- how to you estimate the survival chances of W3C?
- why webservices and not CORBA / COM / RMI?
- business models for web services?
- is there customer lock-in in the area of web services?
Chennai - 600017
Tel : 91-44-8293322
Fax : 91-44-8293328
- [DotGNU]Regarding your message "SOAPtalk" roundtable discussion in Zurich,