Re: My Favorite soapbox : XML linkage (was Re: [DotGNU]Jabber-thon)

From: Daniel E Baumann
Subject: Re: My Favorite soapbox : XML linkage (was Re: [DotGNU]Jabber-thon)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:27:24 -0500

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 01:16:01PM -0600, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     He writes here :
>     http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/mono-list/2002-May/005846.html
>     "MCS might be used though to implement this beast if
>     we choose to, and in
>     that case, we will probably package the compiler as a
>     component that can
>     run on its own AppDomain, allowing for the GPL code to
>     be running side
>     by side with proprietary code."
>
> Which mailing list is that, and how can I post to it?

That is the main mono discussion list, you can subscribe to it by
going to http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list.
However, I am having trouble reaching lists.ximian.com for some
reason.

Dan
--
Daniel E Baumann      address@hidden

And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use
copyleft all the same.
      -- RMS