[DotGNU]Automated build script for Portable.NET

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Automated build script for Portable.NET
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:44:04 +1000

I have written a script called "pnet_build.sh" which can
be used by those people who wish to run regular builds
of pnet to test for platform-specific breakages.

The script can be found in the "pnet/tools" directory within
the CVS repository, together with a README file that describes
how to use it.

If you intend to run regular builds (e.g. from a cron job),
I would like to hear from you so that I can keep a list of
which platforms we are certified to run on.