Re: [DotGNU]Interpreter...

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Interpreter...
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:03:01 +0530

If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> I have good experience with building pnet under cygwin...
> maybe creating a cygwin package is something that would be of value to
> DOTGNU? The cygwin has a great packaging system....

Yes !!! .. That would solve a lot of problems people face with
automake & autoconf versions on cygwin.

If you could do a cron job to package those stuff (so that we could
rest asssured of a daily build) .... I would love it ... (so would
the poor people working on "OS like Systems")

Btw, I do seem to remember somebody managing to compile pnet with
VC6 (during the meet-a-thon) . But since the output is redistributable
encumbered (VC 6 licensing) .... Can we redistro the binaries ?