Re: [DotGNU]Re: FW: http://www.projectliberty.org/

From: Timothy Rue
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: FW: http://www.projectliberty.org/
Date: 17 Jul 2002 12:6:56 -0500

On 17-Jul-02 02:20:42 S11001001 <address@hidden> wrote:
> James Michael DuPont wrote (well, actually, projectliberty wrote):
>> Create a network identity infrastructure that supports all current
>> and emerging network access devices  The Liberty Alliance is
>> comprised of over 60 member companies representing a wide variety
>> of industries and over a billion customers, with operations all
>> over the globe. Each of the member companies either

> I question, in light of the recent infighting in WS-I
> <http://subscribe.dotgnu.info/pipermail/developers/2002-July/003602.
> html>,  that these companies truly `represent' their customers.

Distributed authority.... independant individuals is what makes up GNU.

Though there may be collectives it still comes down to individuals and
distributed authority.

Somehow I don't see such alliance and organizations actually generating
additional value to and for consumers.

Something about lack of a genuine honest feedback loop with the consumer.....

:)

---
Timothy Rue *
Email @ mailto:address@hidden