[DotGNU]for fun: What does cscc stand for?

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]for fun: What does cscc stand for?
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 01:23:26 -0500

Similarly to `gcc', which used to stand for "GNU C Compiler", but became "GNU Compiler Collection" when it became a front-end.

I believe that `cscc' stands for "C Sharp Code Compiler", but that won't do now that multi-language support is real.

Remember, the challenge is to figure out something that fits in the same abbreviation, `cscc'.

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://dotgnu.org

My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what the plan
is. You're just going to have to put your faith in me, because I see
the picture and you don't. You know I'm good because I told you so.
If you don't believe me, I'll throw you on my enemies list and throw
you in a pit where Infernal Revenue Service will audit your taxes for
eternity.
        -- RMS