[DotGNU]Reporting bugs

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Reporting bugs
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:57:05 +1000

We have a bug reporting system on Savannah.  I suggest
that people start using it.

Bugs posted to the list will probably be forgotten by
me in very short order, as they scroll out of my mailbox.

All bugs must have a short (10-15 line) example showing
the problem in isolation.  "Blah build breaks" or "I got
an error" are not useful bug reports and will be ignored.

And one problem per bug report.  Not 10 bugs in one.