Re: [DotGNU]pInvoke params problem

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pInvoke params problem
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:31:00 +0100

On Monday 07 October 2002 17:10, you wrote:

> Okay, What's the matter with the attached code then?

I've just grabbed the latest CVS version of pnet (0.4.5), and now it has all
gone bonkers!

oberon> ./build

Parsing PNative.cs
Parsing PTest.cs
PNative.cs:9: `DllImportAttribute' is not declared in the current scope
PNative.cs:9: invalid type specification
PNative.cs:9: `int' does not inherit from `System.Attribute'
Example: No such library

I'm going to wait for some advice.... ;o\

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.