Re: [DotGNU]Working Groups plan v2

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Working Groups plan v2
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:06:52 +0100

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 18:06, Peter wrote:
> 4. Architecture (VRS, SEE)

I'd like to elect myself as the WG leader for this....

However S11 has done such a goodly amount of work towards defining the
SEE that we've both agreed the following 'internal' breakdown:

4. Architecture
 4.1 Common (Interfaces, APIs, Service Management etc)
 4.2 SEE specific (SEE-SEE referal etc)
 4.3 VRS Specific (Virtual Repository, Cluster Management etc)

S11 will we consulted on SEE issues where appropriate.

Cheers
--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.