[DotGNU]TreeCC language porting

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]TreeCC language porting
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:27:26 +0000

I'm working on a language port to pnet using TreeCC, but I'm not fairly
familiar with C, but I know enough to get around and get the job done once I
have grasp on my structure, usually the case for many.  I've been sifting
through the pnet/cscc/c directory looking at the .tc's and .y's to figure a
starting point.  Now that I have a starting point I'm still confused as to
where to go from grammar, coercions, and operations, etc. to getting this
into the compiler as a plugin.  Any ideas, not code, but something pseudo so
I can see how it works?!

-minddog