[DotGNU]Bison 1.75 and cscctest (this time with attachment)

From: Jonathan P Springer
Subject: [DotGNU]Bison 1.75 and cscctest (this time with attachment)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:58:38 -0400

While cscctest is my friend, and bison 1.75 is my acquaintance, cscctest
and bison 1.75 disagree over just how cscc's parsing error messages
should appear.

Attached is a patch to 'cc_main.c' that gets cscctest to run cleanly
against cscc compiled under bison 1.75.  I'd be appreciative if someone
with an old (pre-1.5) bison could apply it and determine whether it
breaks cscctest in that situation.  (Rhys? Gopal?)  Please e-mail me
direct with results.

Cheers,
-js 212-314-4893

--
-Jonathan P Springer <address@hidden>
"A standard is an arbitrary solution to a recurring problem." - Joe Hazen