Re: [DotGNU]SEE and VRS combined. A first look.

From: minddog
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SEE and VRS combined. A first look.
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:31:39 -0700

Excellent, I was thinking along similar lines with webservices.  This will fit
right into place against .net web services and allow interopability and ease.
Any idea's on how your caching system will be designed or any details yet?

Are you going to be wrapping a daemon around cscc to handle server-side
processing or maybe thinking of a segmented concept to allow faster execution
time?  Just some thoughts for you to ponder.

=D Good luck!

--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip