Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU Working Group meeting in progress

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU Working Group meeting in progress
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:56:10 +0000

On Saturday 16 November 2002 11:09, Peter Minten wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> the weekly DotGNU WG meeting has started at 11 UTC on channel #dotgnu-wg at
> openprojects.net .

Sorry chaps.  I popped in about 1030UTC whilst at the dotgnu meet (obviously
no one was about as I was dead early), but got dragged away cos of a family
'emergency' :o(

I'll provide a 'this week in the Architecture....' summary if that makes up
for it. :o)

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.