[DotGNU]pnet 0.4.8 + cygwin success

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: [DotGNU]pnet 0.4.8 + cygwin success
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:04:41 +0100

Hello,

I just finished building pnet/pnetlib 0.4.8 + treecc 0.1.8 on cygwin
1.3.16-1 !
('make check' for pnet, pnetlib and treecc also passed)

I couldn't get pnet 0.4.6 + cygwin 1.3.15-1 to work (compile error somewhere
with aes) but the problem is solved automagically now, anyway :)

I hope it's possible to work towards MinGW and a native Windows port
sometimes in the not-so-distant future !
This would be a great thing and more Windows users would "accept" DotGNU
since it's easy and clean to install and they don't need a quite huge system
like cygwin around it.

Rainer