Re: [DotGNU]Unhandled Exception: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Unhandled Exception: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:48:14 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

> If memory serves me right, Josh Boudreau wrote:
> > The Windows system is Windows 2000 with .NET Framework v1.0.3705
>
> New Win2k has restrictions on running .NET assemblies ? ...
> IIRC, Rhys had no problems with his Win2k test-build machine with
> .NET ... (Administrator privileges ?)..

I've been running Beta 2 all this time, and avoided upgrading
to avoid any potentional EULA snags.  Looks like I'll have to
upgrade again to figure out what is going on here.

It would help if Josh could e-mail us the binary of helloworld
compiled with the MS compiler.  Perhaps there is some magic
attribute that MS'es runtime is looking for that we can add
easily if we knew what it was.

Could you do that please Josh?