Re: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:12:59 +0530

If memory serves me right, Aditya P. Bansod wrote:
> This seems to work sorta alright. The IL produced by cscc-cs is missing the
> .entrypoint in the Main method. Once I added that into the IL and
> re-ilasm'ed, it (being a simple hello world) ran fine.

I know it needs a .entrypoint ... so I usually use cscc file.il as well ...
x.il can be assembled using cscc command itself..., which is just like gcc
compiling .s files

> I'll work on bundling the changes I made to 0.4.8 and post the patch,

Could you integrate that into the current CVS and then diff ? ... (0.4.8
is history as far as I'm concerned ;-)

> I just want to get pnet running on mingw so I can start helping in pnetlib.

Pnet works just fine in cygwin .... so even if you're stuck in Win32 ,
cygwin is a good option (though a heavy download).

(I'm supposed to lead pnetlib ... so I *am* biased :)