[DotGNU]A preview of the libxml2 wrapper

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]A preview of the libxml2 wrapper
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:36:56 +0530

Hi All,
        Since this is exam season ... and because I'm in a real hurry ..
I have hacked up a demo for the up & coming libxml2 wrappers to replace
the old hand coded dotgnu.xml ...

This new one requires the latest gnome-xml release , otherwise known as
2.4.30 .. The linked code is fragment of my wrapper and is as crude as it
gets ... It is about 83k of code , so I cannot send it along the list ...

The DOM parser is bugging out due to the inability to load arrays via PInvoke
marshalling rules... I'll prolly use the tried and tested thing there ..
So I have just created a bare bones wrapper of the libxml2 TextReader API.

The license is still GPL , but will change as soon as I release 0.0.1 ,
which should be typically in January 1'st week... (which is after exams,
obviously).

http://symonds.net/~gopalv82/code/libxml-gen.tgz