[DotGNU]Patch 884 & 885 Submitted (File.Copy)

From: Aditya P. Bansod
Subject: [DotGNU]Patch 884 & 885 Submitted (File.Copy)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:09:13 -0800

Hi all,

Here are 884 (pnetlib, moves Copy from DirMethods to FileMethods) and 885
(pnet, moves everything from *dir*. to *file*.c and uses 4000 byte char
array to read) that re-implement File.Copy. I must apologize in advance that
they are a bit messy, as I started work on SetModificationTime, et. al. and
wasn't able to get my diff to come out cleanly. Plus, I had to re-gen the
internal call tables so 885 is ridiculously large.

--Aditya