Re: [DotGNU]Strategy for dealing with C++ virtual functions in a managed

From: David Leimbach
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Strategy for dealing with C++ virtual functions in a managed binding.
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 07:08:36 -0600

Oh, we already have a strategy for mangling the names.  A script and
nm+cppfilt works nicely. I can produce this script for you tomorrow (it's late ;) We looked at libiberty for this, but it only provides a mechanism
for 'demangling' and does not provide a way to 'mangle' given a string
representing a function prototype.

How do we use cppfilt to mangle... mine only seems to demangle... do you
have that backwards perhaps?