Re: [DotGNU]This Year in DotGNU 2002

From: Peter Minten
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]This Year in DotGNU 2002
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 19:48:33 +0100

Fergus Henderson wrote:

> There are plenty of good reasons for criticizing Microsoft, without
> needing to resort to invalid arguments like the ones quoted above.

Ok, many arguments are technically invalid. But I still believe that the changes
which need to be made to languages (adding abstract data types and some other
things) are rather drastic.

I'll post a rectification to announce.

But why do I hear these arguments now that the message is send, I posted the
message a whole lot of times to this list for proofreading !!! :-(.

Gopal, could you please put a version of the message on the website with this
part removed. I'd rather not have the whole slashdotters seeing the bugs in the
previous version.

Greetings,

Peter