Re: [DotGNU]Open Source Conference in Turkey

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Open Source Conference in Turkey
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 00:56:12 -0500

It seems like everyone wants to hold a conference in the middle of March!  I
may already be speaking in the Czech Republic around that time, at an event
which is called "OpenWeekend".  I know we have a number of excellant European
contributors involved in DotGNU.   I certainly would encourage anyone that
would like to speak about their individual work in dotgnu that is in that
part of the world and would like to speak at this or other events to do so.
The value of this project, as in many others, is not only that of well known
people, like Rhys, but of every contributor who participates in the
development of DotGNU.

David