Re: [DotGNU]0.5.0 Deadline Approaches

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]0.5.0 Deadline Approaches
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:19:35 +1000

On Saturday 11 January 2003 12:56 am, Gopal V wrote:

> I see Alan K's patches to treecc on the site ... I'll not be handling
> patches to treecc (which is Rhys' ewe lamb) ... So Rhys could you handle
> that patch ?

Done.  Alan, could you look into providing an example and also documentation
updates to treecc.texi?  They don't have to be there for this release, as
they aren't critical, but we will need them eventually.

I've also flushed the other patches out of the system, except for Tum's unit
test patch which is incomplete and cannot be applied at this time.