Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU Posters project

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU Posters project
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:27:54 +0100 (CET)

Ian Fung <address@hidden> wrote:

> mm, i mean, that's great and all, but i dont know when we should start
> asking for money, where we should do it, etcetc. if someone would like
> to tell me what to do, i'll be glad to do it. i just dont want to mess
> it up is all.

Before asking for money, I think we need the following:

a. A reasonable estimate of how much money we need to raise in order
   to reach the goal (a dozen DotGNU posters in every CS department).

b. Advice from someone who is experienced with such things.

c. Some documentation that we can give potential sponsors, which
   explains what DotGNU is and why it's good to support it.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
Tel +41 1 972 20 59        Fax +41 1 972 20 69       http://norbert.ch