Re: [DotGNU]Message passing between webservices

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Message passing between webservices
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:19:47 +0000

On Saturday 11 January 2003 17:35, Gopal wrote:
> If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > You are talking about creating a new set of attributes (they are not
> > implemented yet) that will allow for the specification of messages
> > using c#?
>
> DGEE is using [WebMethod] attribute for identifying exposed methods
> right now ... would this be that different ? ...

-- cut --

> We're already doing with DGEE and the csdgmx tool... and using C# as
> an interface specification language inline with the active code.

So my (and probably Gopal and minddogs) recomendation to everyone is to get
the DGEE and play with it.  even if you just compile the webservice examples
and run them through csdgmx to get the foobar.dgmx files.

There are development tasks afoot to tackle most of these issues.
Join the party!

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.