Re: [DotGNU]call for c,c++,java test cases for the introspector

From: Peter Minten
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]call for c,c++,java test cases for the introspector
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:37:33 +0100

James Michael DuPont wrote:

> dear all,
>
> can you please help me prepare some test cases for the c++/pnvoke
> handling?
> I would like to test the introspector on some code, the best would be
> the code that uses swig, inline or c# pinvoke.  Anything that has a
> monster header file would do!

Well this isn't exactly what you asked for, but it has really monster header
files, FOX. I tried to use SWIG on it but didn't get very far. Anyway a good
(stable, and without the new license that causes GPL incompat) is at
http://www.fox-toolkit.org/ftp/fox-1.0.29.tar.gz , the FXRuby package at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fxruby has SWIG files, but those are a little
ruby specific.

Greetings,