[DotGNU]Rhys kicks *SS!

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]Rhys kicks *SS!
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:31:15 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

I just wanted to give a shout out to Rhys, the bugslayer!
Since he is back from the linux conf. he has been on a rampage in
killing bugs.

THANKS RHYS!

This is something that we should all recognise, and as a payback, I am
going to find more bugs and report them!

I ask you all to do the same,  GET IN THOSE BUG REPORTS!

Please start using Pnet instead of the other tools, not going to name
any names here, but we need to give this premium hacker some more work!

The point is that it is one thing to make a product, another to support
it. It is easy to put kids into the world, but you gotta feed them.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/