Re: [DotGNU]Portability update: ia64 & alpha

From: CH Gowri Kumar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portability update: ia64 & alpha
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:24:34 +0530 (India Standard Time)

> Could you pls. give me the ftp site for the latest sources so that I can try
> build and test it on our environment.

The detailed instructions are given in pnet/HACKING file.
The relavent portions which might be useful are:
***************************

Obtaining a development version of Portable.NET

The most up to date version of pnet is always the version in CVS on
savannah.gnu.org.  This is the preferred version to use to make changes.
To check out the sources via anonymous CVS, use the following commands:

    cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet login
(the password is empty - just press the Enter key)
    cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet
            co pnet

If you already have a version checked out, then cd to your "pnet"
working directory and use the following command:

    cvs -z3 update -d

The "-d" is important.  You won't get newly created directories from the
repository if you omit it.

Then follow the instructions like:
./autogen.sh etc... as given in the HACKING file.

Hope that should answer your question.

Regards,
Gowri Kumar