Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released

From: Robert Johnson
Subject: Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.2 released
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 08:35:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello Rhys & Gopal & DotGNU Developers,

I have been hearing that there is a need for a binary
distribution of pnet/treecc for win32. I have compiled
and packaged the latest version (Packed as a zip file)
for native Win32 use. The files are posted here:

PNET:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobjohnson11/pnet-bin-0.5.2.zip

TREECC
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobjohnson11/treecc-bin-0.2.2.zip

I did not know where else I could post these files for
the DotGNU project. If you guys have suggestions as to
where or how I can post these to the main projects
page let me know. The files contain the binaries and
not the setup instructions. I went to the Portable.Net
home page and did not see the windows setup
instructions to create a readme.txt

Also if the project needs it I can work on a windows
installation of pnet/treecc.

Let me know if in the future you want me to do either
native cygwin or win32 builds of pnet/treecc. I will
be more than happy to do it

Happy Hacking

Bob J