[DotGNU]templates for xml2html

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]templates for xml2html
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:38:50 -0700

I'm just wondering where the templates and examples for xml2html are so I can
begin building the dotgnu-libs site on savannah.  I'll look at the code when
I get some time if there is no template support.  Just need some samples to
get started, I don't deal with html these days, nor do I want to.

I was going to direct this to dotgnu-web ML, but you can shoot me =X cuz I
didn't.

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip