RE: [DotGNU]Jabber Simulator

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Jabber Simulator
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:22:35 -0500

Could my issue be the lack of threading?  Basically my test case calls the
.Connect method of JabberClient to log in, but then I have a
Console.ReadLine(); after, is it possible its hitting the ReadLine and thus
the rest of the login process halted?  Or can things continue to happen even
if it hits the ReadLine?

Thats just a guess.  I decided to take a break for a few hours then I just
decided to tackle it again now and that popped into my head so I thought I
would ask the list.  Btw my fake simulator isn't very clean or anything yet,
I will make it much nicer once I can get reading/writting to jabber.net
working smoothly, what I have in the link I posted earlier is just the hacks
trying to get this thing attached to jabber.net.

Take care,
Simon

Simon Guindon
Nureality Networks