Re: [DotGNU]Starting of the swigging of pnet

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Starting of the swigging of pnet
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:50:38 -0800 (PST)

--- Fergus Henderson <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 19-Mar-2003, James Michael DuPont <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I think reflection emit will be good to implement ikvm, mercury and
> and
> > optimized stack class for eulersharp..
>
> The Mercury implementation generates IL code then invokes ILASM.
> It doesn't use Reflection.Emit.

Oh, ok that is great. Sorry that I am uninformed, I still have not
fully installed mercury. (but was working on it)

I only saw the dlls from you, I did not realized that you have IL to
begin with.  Have you tried to compile that IL with Ilasm?  Surly...

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/