[DotGNU]Re: Preparation for next DotGNU release

From: Jonathan Springer
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: Preparation for next DotGNU release
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 07:44:20 -0500

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 05:44 AM, Rhys Weatherley wrote:

Towards this, it would be nice if everyone could test the CVS versions of pnet, pnetlib, and pnetC on their favourite funky platforms and report back
to pnet-developers on how well it goes.

It compiles and mostly runs on MacOS X 10.2. There seems to be a crash of the C compiler in some test cases. I'll look into it, but don't hold the train on my account.

-jonathan