Re: [DotGNU]Implement RDF in a Universal Data Structure

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Implement RDF in a Universal Data Structure
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:48:02 -0500

Danny Ayers wrote:

> > And it works.
>
> How do you know?

I apologize for being cryptic and rude.

I'm mostly just letting people know it exists.  I've spoken with some people
among the DotGNU crew, not at much length, but my intention is to have it
ready before I make it available to the DotGNU project.

Seth Johnson

--

DRM is Theft!  We are the Stakeholders!

New Yorkers for Fair Use
http://www.nyfairuse.org

[CC] Counter-copyright: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or distribution of
this incidentally recorded communication.  Original authorship should be
attributed reasonably, but only so far as such an expectation might hold for
usual practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no claim of
exclusive rights.