Re: [DotGNU]internallcall test

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]internallcall test
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:05:33 +1000

On Sunday 13 April 2003 04:22 pm, Jes?s Ju?rez wrote:
> If i want test some code for a particular internallcall what steps do i
> must proceed? And if it's works...what's the next stage?

The internalcall will normally be accessed via some higher-level API in the C#
library.  So you would write a test case in C# for that higher-level API,
paying attention to conditions that cause the internalcall to be invoked.

Ideally, the test case would be written to be csunit-compatible, so that it
can be incorporated into our test suite, but that isn't required.  And then
the test case and the patches for the internalcall should be submitted via
the Patch Manager on Savannah.

See "pnetlib/doc/csunit_howto.html" for a description of writing
csunit-compatible test cases, and "pnetlib/HACKING" for details on submiting
patches.

I hope this answers your question.  If I had a little more information on
which internalcall you intend to test, I could be more specific.