[DotGNU]Help required/offered

From: Ian Game
Subject: [DotGNU]Help required/offered
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:15:20 +0100

<quote>
One area where we urgently need help is Public Relations,
i.e. convincing magazines, newpapers, news websites, etc.
to publish articles about DotGNU.  PR work typically also
includes writing suitable articles.

Does this sound interesting to you?

Greetings, Norbert.
</quote>

I might be up for something like this. Can you give me an idea of what level of technicality would be required for the articles please? Is it just a case of 'repackaging' what is on the DotGNU site into a general intro perhaps?

Ian