[DotGNU]X11-Winforms

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU]X11-Winforms
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:55:30 -0400

So I'm trying to tinker with some controls painting in .NET so we can
maybe have a cool style for x11-winforms but trying to get my concepts
from photoshop into System.Drawing code is a lot tougher task than I had
envisioned.  Does anyone here have any graphical programming experience?
If so maybe I can work with them to try and get some stuff looking
sharp.

Btw Rhys if you need any test cases for something in VS.NET designer
just ask.  One thing that comes to mind after you get some controls
implemented, is the Anchoring and Docking properties so layout of
controls can happen.  Just a quick thought.

Once I see how you achieved label I may see about trying a simple
control out myself, maybe I can catch on and help out.

Take care,
Simon

Simon Guindon
Nureality Networks