RE: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted

From: gopalv82
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

You wrote:

> I'd be interested on helping out with TreeView, DataGrid, Toolbar and Tab
> Control. Also, DateTimePicker, MonthControl and Splitter also look like fun.

Ok, that's  too many classes to jump on for now ... So let me assign
TreeView to you for now ...

> What do I need to do to set myself up for working on these components in
> their current state? I have Cygwin on Win32, but I can set up a Linux box
> with whatever versions of whatever libraries are needed, with some
> assistance from folks who are "in the know", if I need to.

X11 native stuff sounds nicer ... (though I wouldn't mind if you wrote a
System.Drawing.GDI.dll to run it on Win32 without X11 at all)... You should
be able to get it working with X11-cygwin. So better pull cvs off savannah
and get it rolling .

Of course we have to be "Portable.net" :-)

> - Bob Calco

Nice to see you again, Calcolator .