Re: [DotGNU]Fwd: Speaking Invitation

From: minddog
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Fwd: Speaking Invitation
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:01:43 -0400 (EDT)

> I can't make this, as I have prior engagements.  Anyone else from the US
> care
> to volunteer?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rhys.
http://handhelds.org/scap/port.19014.png

I wouldn't mind showing off a couple handhelds running portable.net.  I
live a state away and if we got our material together(we have enough time
too), I'll be able to give a good session on portable.net  Rhys and Gopal,
you'll just have to help me with the deep logistics of the engine and
compilers =)

Anyone else want to come and help out?  Make it a small dotgnu meetup as
well?

Regards,
Adam