[DotGNU]SDL.NET/CS-SDL on Portable.net

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]SDL.NET/CS-SDL on Portable.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:56:01 -0400 (EDT)

SDLImage test ...

http://demo.dotgnu.org/~minddog/sdlss.png

SDL mixer test...
address@hidden:~/SDLDotNet 1.4 Binaries/SDLDotNet 1.4 Examples/SDL$ ilrun
Example.exe
libSDL_mixer.so: libSDL_mixer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
Uncaught exception: System.MissingMethodException: Attempted to access a
non-existing method
        at SDLDotNet.Mixer.PrivateOpen()

SDL TTF test...

address@hidden:~/SDLDotNet 1.4 Binaries/SDLDotNet 1.4 Examples/SDLTTF$
ilrun FontTest.exe
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/ttf-bitstream-vera/Vera.ttf 20 test
Font    /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/ttf-bitstream-vera/Vera.ttf
Style   Normal
Size    20
Text    test

libSDL_ttf.so: libSDL_ttf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
Uncaught exception: System.MissingMethodException: Attempted to access a
non-existing method
        at SDLDotNet.TTF.SDLTTF..ctor()
        at SDLDotNet.TTF.SDLTTF.get_Instance()
        at SDLDotNet.TTF.Font..ctor(String, Int32)
        at SDLTTFExamples.FontTest.Run(String, Style, Int32, String)
        at SDLTTFExamples.FontTest.Main(String[])

We will have to do some testing, but its a good start, the SDLImage test
works without any changes =)

One step closer to our DDR clone for pnet, close enough to have something
working by sept =)

Regards,
Adam