[DotGNU]RE: Random Docs about Pnet's JIT

From: Mark Easton
Subject: [DotGNU]RE: Random Docs about Pnet's JIT
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:45:02 +0100

Wow,

I now have a very thorough understanding of pnet's engine so many thanks
to all the list members who've been ridiculously helpful with their

I have some more evil questions that are stewing in the back of mind,
but having just gained intimate knowledge of how
System.Environment.TickCount/GetUptime works/doesn't work on different
platforms I think I'll be sated for a while.