RE: [DotGNU]System.Xml

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]System.Xml
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:59:32 -0400

I was lead to the same thing your saying, I did an increment inside of
ReadAttributeValue, it did make good progress, but it didn't solve
things.  And after much testing, which the modified testcase I attached
proves, that is not the problem.  .NET isn't auto-incrementing inside
ReadAttributeValue, its incrementing on the MoveNextAttribute.  The
problem is the true, false, true, false output, we need to figure out
when that false is decided apon because after every attribute read, its
executing a MoveNextAttribute, but PNET never executes that
MoveNextAttribute, hence the loop, because ReadAttributeValue() never
returns false.  I believe I have it narrowed down, I just don't know the
solution.

Take care,
Simon