[DotGNU]RE: Patch for Review: Fix Some TextBox Issues for Single-Linefee

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: [DotGNU]RE: Patch for Review: Fix Some TextBox Issues for Single-Linefeed Lines
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:42:24 -0400

Thanks Mohan - the more people helping the better!
I think the better approach would be to leave out any non displayable characters in the layout information. layout thus only contains the bounds of displayed characters. When we move we then skip over undisplayable characters.
Actually the behaviour needs to change because the microsoft textbox control needs a cr and lf before moving text onto a new line (i only do lf). I will setup a full set of test cases so we can make sure we match the ms behavior exactly.