Re: [DotGNU]Re: Imcomplete System.Drawing.Xsharp.DrawingWindow.MapKey(Ke

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: Imcomplete System.Drawing.Xsharp.DrawingWindow.MapKey(KeyName)?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:44:54 +1000

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 12:13 am, Mohan Embar wrote:

> Let me know if you want me to follow up on this more.
> I'm feeling less lazy now and need this for my
> TextBox keyboard support.

I don't see why you would need this functionality for TextBox.  Use
KeyDown/KeyUp for special keys like arrows, and use KeyPress for regular text
characters, including those with accents.  The X code should already be
taking care of the conversion (it is isn't, then that is a bug in Xsharp, not
in the Winforms code).